The 53nd GEF Council Meetings will be held in the Preston Auditorium at World Bank Headquarters in Washington, DC from November 28 - 31, 2017.
The GEF Independent Evaluation Office will present the Semi-Annual Evaluation Report (SAER) which includes all recommendations listed in the Draft Final Report of the Sixth Comprehensive Evaluation of the GEF.
The GEF IEO will present on Wednesday, November 29 (GEF Council Meeting #53)
- Draft Final Report of the Sixth Comprehensive Evaluation of the GEF (OPS6)
- Climate Change Focal Area Study
- Biodiversity Focal Area Study
- Evaluation of the Integrated Approach Pilots
- Evaluation of the Multiple Benefits of GEF Support through Its Multifocal Area Portfolio
- Project Performance and Progress to Impact
- Review of GEF’s Engagement with Indigenous Peoples
- Review of Knowledge Management in the GEF
- Review of the Comparative Advantage, Financing, and Governance of the GEF Partnership
- Review of the System for Transparent Allocation of Resources