The 53nd GEF Council Meetings was held in the Preston Auditorium at World Bank Headquarters in Washington, DC from November 28 - 31, 2017.
The GEF Independent Evaluation Office presented the Semi-Annual Evaluation Report (SAER) which included all recommendations listed in the Draft Final Report of the Sixth Comprehensive Evaluation of the GEF.
The GEF IEO presented on Tuesday, November 28 (GEF Council Meeting #53)
- Draft Final Report of the Sixth Comprehensive Evaluation of the GEF (OPS6)
- Climate Change Focal Area Study
- Biodiversity Focal Area Study
- Evaluation of the Integrated Approach Pilots
- Formative Review of the Integrated Approach Pilot (IAP) Programs
- Project Performance and Progress to Impact
- Review of GEF's Engagement with Indigenous Peoples
- Review of Knowledge Management in the GEF
- Comparative Advantage, Adequacy of Funding / Financing, Health of the Expanded GEF Partnership and Governance Structure
- Evaluation of the GEF's System for Transparent Allocation of Resources