The Sixth GEF Assembly and associated meetings was held at the Furama Resort in Da Nang, Viet Nam from June 23-29, 2018.
The 54th GEF Council Meeting was held from Sunday, June 24 to Tuesday, June 26, 2018. The GEF Independent Evaluation Office presented the Semi-Annual Evaluation Report (SAER) which includes ongoing work and information on three recently completed reports such as: Ecological Forecasting Using Geospatial Analysis: Example from Kenya; Annual Performance Report 2017; and Management Action Record 2017. In addition, the 24th LDCF/SCCF Council Meeting was held on Tuesday, June 26, 2018. The GEF Independent Evaluation Office presented the LDCF/SCCF Annual Evaluation Report 2017 and FY19 Work Program and Budget for LDCF and SCCF.
The GEF IEO presented to the GEF Council (Meeting #54)
- Semi-Annual Evaluation Report of the Independent Evaluation Office: June 2018
- Ecological Forecasting Using Geospatial Analysis: Example From Kenya
- Annual Performance Report 2017
- Management Action Record 2017
The GEF IEO presented to the LDCF/SCCF Council (Meeting #24)
- FY19 Work Program and Budget for the Independent Evaluation Office of the GEF under the LDCF and SCCF
- LDCF/SCCF Annual Evaluation Report 2017
- SAER June 2018 - Enhancing Global Environmental Benefits through Excellence in Evaluation
- LDCF/SCCF Annual Evaluation Report 2017 and FY19 IEO Bugget
The GEF Independent Evaluation Office also participated in numerous side events on gender-responsive approaches, clean tech, transformational change and more.
The Assembly took place from June 27-28, 2018. Juha I. Uitto, Director of the GEF Independent Evaluation Office, provided a statement on the second day of the Assembly.
Council Members, Alternate Council Members, Government representatives, Agency representatives, Convention Secretariat representatives, and other GEF partner representatives were in attendance.
See GEF Assembly website for all details.