Conference 2023 - Call for Abstracts
The objective of the 4th conference is to bring together experts and young evaluators to share experiences and inform future evaluation practice, with outcomes disseminated through webinars and a book.
We are excited to launch a call for abstracts of proposed presentations and organized thematic sessions for those wishing to contribute to discussions around one of the following themes:
- Integrated perspectives to climate change, biodiversity conservation, and ecosystem services;
- Climate change adaptation, resilience, and nature-based solutions;
- Conflict, fragility, and environmental and social sustainability;
- Indigenous perspectives to natural resources and the environment;
- Circular economy;
- Private sector contributions to sustainability transitions;
- Sustainable cities; and
- Marine pollution, coastal management, and plastics.
click here full conference details.