Transforming Evaluation Webinar - Evaluation for the Good Anthropocene
Contributing to the good Anthropocene involves changing our relation to natural and human systems to foster ecological balances that would preserve life and biodiversity but also to create inclusive, equitable and resilient communities. How can evaluators contribute to this agenda? What approaches and frameworks can support evaluators in changing practices? What are promising approaches for the good Anthropocene? This event will be organized around short presentations including a period for live discussions and questions.
- Elliot Stern, Emeritus Professor at Lancaster University and Editor journal Evaluation
- Astrid Brousselle, professor and director of the School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria, Canada
- Juha I. Uitto, Director of the Independent Evaluation Office of the Global Environment Facility
- Andy Rowe, former President of the Canadian Evaluation Society
- Khalil Bitar, Chair of EvalYouth Global Network
- Weronika Felcis, Secretary in IOCE Executive Committee and EES Board Member