Footprint Evaluation and the Climate Crisis in Africa
The Africa Evaluation Indaba 2022 featured a panel discussion on “Footprint Evaluation and the Climate Crisis in Africa - What Does This Mean for Evaluation in and for Africa?" The session explored the concept of footprint evaluation which focuses on the impact human systems have on natural systems, and its implications for Africa.
- Takunda Chirau, Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Specialist, Wits University
- Dugan Fraser, Programme Manager, Global Evaluation Initiative (GEl)
- Weronika Felcis, Vice President, International Evaluation Academy
- Juha Uitto, Director, Independent Evaluation Office, Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- Mine Pabari, Managing Partner, Athari Advisory