Approaches and Methods to Climate Change and Environmental Evaluations
The IEO organized a session on Approaches and Methods to Climate Change and Environmental Evaluations at the Evaluation Symposium organized by the Islamic Development Bank.
The session discusses the role evaluation plays in offering insights into how development and natural resource management interventions can address these threats and strengthen resilience of communities and ecosystems, and reduce human vulnerabilities. The session provides provide recent lessons learned and evaluation findings from important funds in this space, including the International Fund for Agricultural Development, the World Bank, the Global Environmental Facility and the Adaptation Fund.
- Geeta Batra, Chief Evaluator, GEF IEO
- Nanthikesan, Lead Evaluation Officer, IFAD
- Lauren Kelly, Lead Evaluation Officer, World Bank
- Anupam Anand, Evaluation Officer, Global Environment Facility
- Gabriel Sidman, Evaluation Officer, Global Environment Facility
- Dennis Bours, Evaluation Officer, Adaptation Fund.